The OATI webOASIS Node was developed to provide OASIS services to the Deregulated Energy Industry. Access to the system is obtained through registration with OATI, the OASIS node service provider and system administrator.
Access to the system requires a company registration and user registration with the OATI webOASIS node administrator as well as the OATI webCARES administrator. In order to register as an OASIS user, registration must first be secured with the OATI webCARES system. Instructions for the webCARES registration are in the document posted on the OASIS home page.
Users must be registered in OATI webOASIS by the security officer of their company. The OASIS security officer may be the same person as the OATI webCARES security officer, or may be another person designated by the company.
- The following steps are required to register as a user on the OATI webOASISTM system:
- 1. Register with OATI webCARESTM by following the instructions in the OATI webCARESTM registration document.
- 2. Register your company with OATI by completing the OATI webOASIS Company Registration Form. Email the form to email@example.com.
- 3. Register your users with OATI by completing the OATI webOASIS User Registration Form. Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4. The OATI Support staff will process the requests during business hours (M-F 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CT).
- 5. Each transmission provider can enable eligible transmission customers to purchase transmission service on OASIS. Contact the transmission provider to request access to purchase transmission service under their tariff.
- Download Forms
- Company Registration Form (DOC)
- User Registration Form (DOC)
- webCARES Certificate Information (PDF)
- OASIS Access Information (PDF)
Questions on the registration process should be sent to email@example.com, or contact the support personnel directly at (763) 201-2020.